What is Included in The Essential Perfect Start?
- Pre-session consultation to determine customized stretching and relaxation session (as location and wedding timeline permits)
- Certified and degreed instructor to guide the session
- Safety and flexibility modifications for all fitness levels
- Instructor travel cost
- Set - up / clean-up of session space
- Usage of wireless Bluetooth speaker
- Use of bridal yoga mats for bride and bridal party (space permitting)
- Usage of rose gold cooling lavender pillows during final relaxation
- Customized Stemless Champagne flutes
- Complimentary Bottle of Korbel Champagne (0.75 litre)
- 1 Bottle of Simply Orange Juice (Pulp Free) 59 fl oz
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Why would a bride want Mimoga on her wedding day?
Stretching is intricately connected to happiness. The hormones released from focused movement, pranayama breathing, and basic yoga poses help to deeply relax the bride. Cortisol (commonly known as the stress hormone) and adrenaline levels are both dramatically decreased through yoga, focused breathing, gentle stretching and calming essential oils. Mimoga will leave the bride and her bridal party feeling energized, relaxed, and centered.
When does Mimoga happen ?
Before hair and makeup, before brunch, and before the non-stop wedding agenda begins, the instructor will meet the bridal party at the hotel, bridal suite, or private residence where they are staying.